…for our youngest Guests…Farm in the City!
We pay special attention to children, who are our Guests of honour!!!
Catch the chance to enjoy the nature, leaving a day en plain air, immersed in a real farm’s life! Walking through the designed paths, in the olive tree grove of the Fattoria di Maiano estate, you can visit and go next the animals of the farm: ducks, ostriches, goats, Amiata donkeys and limousine cows. Those animals will captivate you with their friendliness and docility.
You’ll have the opportunity to visit the fascinating “Laghetto delle Colonne”, situated at the heart of the estate, whose name celebrates the fact that the quarry at its centre is reputed to have provided the columns for the church of San Lorenzo in Florence. Among the many illustrious visitors, was Queen Victoria who sketched the lake of the columns while staying at the Temple Leader’s villa.
On a Land Rover you will start a Safari Tour to enjoy amazing views of the city of Florence by unusual corners of the Tuscan landscape and you will discover and admire the wildlife – foxes, deer, porcupines, pheasants and many other odd animals. At the end of the tour you will taste some local products in front of a breathtaking view.
- Two nights stay in Triple room or Family room or connecting rooms
- American Breakfast Buffet in the Historical Sala del Parlamento Italiano
- Welcome drink at the Hotel Lounge Bar
- Complimentary Mineral water in room
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Dinner at the hotel restaurant “La Chiostrina”
- Farewell Gift in room
Rates from €700,00 - Info and reservation: email@example.com
Terms & conditions
- Deal valid until December 30th, 2017
- Any additional night at the best available rate
- Service and Vat included in the rates. City tax of 5,00€ per person per day not included in the rates
- Unused package amenities are not refundable
- Cancellation policy up to 7days before to arrival date no penalty, for late cancellation and no show the penalty will be the entire stay amount