A luxury hotel in Florence
The Hotel Bernini Palace in Florence is situated in a 15th century building in the heart of the city, behind Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery. It is also just six minutes from Via Tornabuoni, the most famous shopping street, and approximately one hour away by car, it is possible to reach outlets for major Italian labels such as Prada and Gucci.
The Chiostrina, the new hotel’s Restaurant, offers a menu of exquisite, innovative regional dishes. In addition to this, in the surrounding area are situated the most exclusive restaurants in the city, such as the Enoteca Pinchiorri, as well as a selection of typical Florentine trattorie.
The hotel offers access to free wi-fi service.
Main attractions - walking distance
- Piazza della Signoria: 100 m (1 minutes)
- Uffizi Gallery: 200 m (2 minutes)
- Basilica of Santa Croce: 400 m (5 minutes)
- Ponte Vecchio: 600 m (6 minutes)
- Via de’ Tornabuoni: 600 m (7 minutes)
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella: 1 km (12 minutes)
- Palazzo Pitti and Boboli Gardens: 1.1 km (13 minutes)
From January 01st 2011 soft feather Sleep at the Bernini Hotel !!
For a pleasant and fresh nap you could sleep wrapped up in pure linen bed sheets
under hypoallergenic duvet and white, light cotton satin quilt cover